Thursday 6 January 2022

When Years turn into Months!

DECEMBER 2021

Oh what a crazy year this has been... 

January 1st I still had a job in the care industry doing domicilary work between clients houses during Covid. 

Febuary 1st I had recently landed in Johannesburg South Africa. 

April 1st I had driven back down to Durban alone for 6 hours, to be with friends and relax  

June 2nd after multiple cancelled plane tickets because of Covid 19 I got on a plane and arrived home to be stuck in hotel quarantine for what was the worst 11 days of my life. 

July 26th I started my new Job Nannying for a large family for what was meant to be 5 years, however plans change and changed they have. 

I am currently on month 5 of Nannying and this is my final month with this lovely family. It has been an incredibly fun and busy 5 months including spending time with family and friends local to where i'm from in the UK.

I may have been wrong thinking I was going to be doing nannying for 5 years and it turning out to be 5 months but things are working out for the best and this is honestly my dream come true. A lot of paperwork completed and I have said good bye to the family who I helped to take care of. They really became like family to me so I will definitely miss them and all the fun things that we do together. 

I cant say much about the plan for the future at the moment as paperwork is still to be returned but for now all I can say is that i'm excited for what may be ahead. 

 This road will most likely be long and windy with its ups and downs and its pot holes in between but I'm sure God's plan will show its self more and more as the time goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment